3D Capture Field Engineer
Seeking an experienced Field Engineer to operate a 3D, 360 spherical and/or lidar camera to capture 3D scans of client facilities. The candidate must also have expertise within the Matterport application to organize tours and critical details to support our solution integrations with respective 3D captures. The successful candidate will be responsible for capturing high-quality scans, editing, and processing data, and creating a final product that meets the client's and company's requirements for the contracted solution
- Experience operating a 3D, 360 spherical and/or lidar camera and the Matterport application.
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general information and data
- Ability to Identify & Classify on-site equipment.
- Knowledgeable with reading and understanding architectural and mechanical facility drawing such as Floor Plans, P&IDs and/or MFDs - Ability to communicate effectively with clients and team members - - Ability to interact with all levels of personnel. Treat all with dignity and respect. Open and receptive to their needs.
- Ability to effectively present information in a clear manner, demonstrate procedure and respond to questions.
- Attention to detail and a strong commitment to quality.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Ability to manage project budget.
- Willing to travel on a weekly basis to different areas of the United States.
- Physical ability to operate the camera and equipment for extended periods of time.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Architecture, Computer Science or Facility/Building Management.
- Additional technical, construction or facility-based certifications are a plus.
- Previous experience operating a 3D capture camera and working in the Matterport application is preferred.
- Practical experience with an Enterprise-wide Computerized Maintenance Management System is a plus.