Consultants and field personnel are typically client-facing and often consult onsite. Consultants are responsible for providing onsite equipment walk down and equipment tagging for easy identification when inputting data into systems. Consultants are responsible for gathering equipment information and specification information, ensuring compliance with applicable company and client procedures. Consultants are responsible for the development of data loading sheets and the maintenance of field data within the company’s MMRCA (Maintenance Management Record Collect Application) and JPPM (Job Plan Preventive Maintenance) Tools. Consultants must have a strong functional knowledge of EAM applications.
A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Computer Science and/or Business. Additional certifications are a plus.
- 8+ years of people leadership experience strongly preferred.
- PMP certification is preferred.
- Minimum 3+ years or practical experience with an Enterprise-wide Computerized Maintenance Management System.
- Experience with Maximo, Infor and/or other enterprise asset management system is preferred.
- Minimum of 2+ years client management.
- Strong attention to detail and organization.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general information and data.
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel. Treat all with dignity and respect. Open and receptive to their needs.
- Ability to effectively present information in a clear manner, demonstrate procedure and respond to questions.
- Familiarity with Scrum or Agile development processed preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills, innovative problem-solving skills, and strong facilitation skills are required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Internal / External Client Strategy and Vision
- Client Service (Internal/External)
- Creating Relationships
- Decision Making
- Internal/External Communications
- Project Management
- Budget Management
- Facilitation Skills
- Technical Knowledge
- Industry Knowledge
- Perform on-site equipment walk down.
- Classify on-site equipment.
- Collect on-site equipment information including:
o Model Number
o Serial Number
o Specific Asset Spec Gathering
- Tag walk-down equipment with proper identification tags.
- Use walk-down information to create data loading sheets.
- Use walk-down data to create MMRCA (Maintenance Management Record Collect Application) and JPPM (Job Plan Preventive Maintenance) Tool.
- Create function location/asset hierarchy with the following
o Correct location identification structure
o Classified locations
o Classified assets
o Correct asset parenting
o Correct asset spec information
- Create load sheets from multiple sources, such as physical walk-downs and P&ID data.
- Gather inventory using mobile devices.
- Structure inventory into bins.
- Collect accurate inventory counts.
- Label inventory.
- Perform periodic performance reporting.
- Perform occasional guidance to client representatives.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Complete IBM online & SMS internal boot camp training to become a certified Maximo Functional Analyst.
- Performs other duties as required.