Full - Time
SMS has an opportunity for the right individual/s to work in a fast-growing business segment within our company that is changing the way our clients approach maintenance and Industrial Transformation (IX). The candidate will have the responsibility for actively driving and leading the technology adoption and implementation of our Industrial Transformation solutions. The candidate will work in conjunction with the sales team and senior management as a key technical advisor. Additionally, you will position SMS and our capabilities with services, technology, and solutions to both business and technical users.
A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required, preferably in Computer Science and/or Business. Technical service experience preferred. Relevant experience may be substituted when appropriate; additional certifications are a plus.
Design, implement, and manage Industrial Transformation projects for our clients and work closely with senior leadership to develop and enhance our IX initiative, including analytics, visualization, industrial connectivity, sensor implementation, and enterprise asset management connectivity.
- Design and implement Splunk dashboards and reports; create rapid prototypes.
- Design and implement Health, Monitor and Predict apps within the IBM Maximo Application Suite.
- Work with our customers to understand their needs to facilitate the growth of their IIoT adoption with the ability to quickly extract technical information pertinent to the project and client’s environment.
- Be a leader and expert on Splunk and IBM MAS best practices and technology components.
- Willing to travel onsite for customer work/projects and to visit prospects and customers when required (up to 50% of the time)
- Work within a dynamic technical organization with a fast-growing customer base.
- Self-motivated with a consistent track record in project delivery.
- 2+ years related experience in implementing and supporting software products to IT organizations.
- Domain expertise with IIoT and operations (SIEM and security background a plus)
- Technical working knowledge of IoT Platforms (Splunk, IBM Maximo Application Suite, etc.)
- Practical knowledge of Splunk’s Machine Learning and ITSI AppsNetwork Administration/Architecture/Management knowledge