Full - Time
Senior Consultants and field personnel are typically client facing and often consult onsite. Senior Consultants are responsible to lead onsite equipment walkdown and equipment tagging for easy identification when inputting data into systems. Senior Consultants are responsible for gathering equipment information and specification information, ensuring compliance with applicable company and client procedures. Senior Consultants are responsible for the development of data loading sheets and the maintenance of field data within the company’s MMRCA (Maintenance Management Record Collect Application) and JPPM (Job Plan Preventive Maintenance) Tool. Senior Consultants must have a strong functional knowledge of EAM applications
A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required, preferably in Engineering, Computer Science and/or Business. Relevant experience may be substituted when appropriate; additional certifications are a plus.
- 8 years of people leadership experience strongly preferred.
- PMP certification is preferred.
- Minimum of 3+ years of practical experience with an Enterprise-wide Computerized Maintenance Management System.
- Experience with Maximo, Infor and/or other enterprise asset management systems is preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years of client management.
- Strong attention to detail and organization.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general information and data.
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel. Treat all with dignity and respect. Open and receptive to their needs.
- Ability to effectively present information in a clear manner, demonstrate procedure and respond to questions.
- Familiarity with Scrum or Agile development process preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent formal and informal communication skills, innovative problem-solving skills, and strong facilitation skills are required.