Senior Technical Consultant
Full - Time
The Senior Technical Consultant is responsible for the development of data-building strategies, equipment/location hierarchy development, workflow development, data review, cleansing and verification, asset data research, data configuration and loading, and system configuration. This position is responsible for preventive and predictive maintenance program development, spare parts program development, system training, EAM enhancement, and report development and modifications. The Senior Technical Consultant is responsible to provide support services tailored to each customer’s individual needs as per the Service Level Agreement. This position is responsible for ensuring all consultant work complies with applicable company and client procedures.
A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required, preferably in Computer Science and/or Business. 5+ years of technical service experience preferred. Relevant experience may be substituted when appropriate; additional certifications are a plus.
- Minimum of 5+ years of practical experience with an Enterprise-wide Computerized Maintenance Management System. Experience with Maximo, Infor, and/or other enterprise asset management systems is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent formal and informal communication skills, innovative problem-solving skills, and strong facilitation skills are required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Internal / External Client Strategy and Vision
- Decision Making
- Creating Relationships
- Project Management
- Internal / External Communications
- Facilitation Skills
- Budget Management
- Industry Knowledge
- Client Services (Internal/External)
- Keep up-to-date on information and technology affecting functional area(s) to increase innovation and ensure compliance.
- Drive the continuous improvement of the company’s existing technologies while also supporting the development of new technological and/or product innovations.
- Provide the interface support between Technology and Operations to ensure proper implementation of new technologies and provide support for Operations once the new technology is operational at the facility.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships.
- Aid in planning Technical Service activities with responsibility for designing and developing high-quality outcomes.
- Manage client-specific EAM Implementation Services.
o Data Building Strategy
o Equipment/Location Hierarchy Development
o Workflow Development
o Data Review, Cleansing and Verification
o Asset Data Research
o Data Configuration and Loading
o System Configuration
o Application Development
o Database Design and Optimization
o Data Migration
- Enterprise/Cross-System Reporting Provide client-specific Preventive and Predictive Maintenance Program development.
- Provide client-specific Spare Parts Program development.
- Provide client-specific system training.
- Provide EAM Enhancement.
- Provide Report development and modifications.
- Manage and control expenses effectively.
- Extensive travel required based upon needs of the client.
- Performs other duties as required.