Full - Time
Technical Consultants are responsible for the development of data-building strategies, equipment/location hierarchy development, workflow development, plant walk-down data collection and verification, asset data research, data configuration and loading, and system configuration. This position is responsible for preventive and predictive maintenance program development, spare parts program development, system training, EAM enhancement, and report development and modifications. This position is also responsible for interpreting business requirements into functional solutions and driving the design, development, and deployment of enterprise asset management/resource planning applications for improved business functions. Technical Consultants deliver detailed solutions by working with client resources to interpret business requirements, needs, expectations, and budgets, and making informed recommendations on the system that would best meet those requirements. This position is responsible for developing and completing the technical design that needs to be constructed for all EAM solution development, testing and deployment activities involved with EAM projects.
A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required, preferably in Computer Science and/or Business. Technical service experience preferred. Relevant experience may be substituted when appropriate; additional certifications is a plus.
- A minimum of 2+ year's practical experience with an Enterprise-wide Computerized Maintenance Management System. Experience with Maximo, Infor, and/or other enterprise asset management systems is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent formal and informal communication skills, innovative problem-solving skills, and strong facilitation skills are required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Creating Relationships
- Decision Making
- Internal/External Communications
- Project Management
- Budget Management
- Agency Programs
- Policies and Procedures
- Technical Knowledge
- Industry Knowledge
- Work with clients to define the scope of a project.
- Meet with clients to determine business requirements.
- Plan timescales and the resources needed.
- Clarify a client's system specifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business.
- Travel to customer sites.
- Liaise with staff at all levels of a client organization.
- Present solutions in written or oral reports.
- Prepare documentation and present progress reports to customers.
- Keep up-to-date on information and technology affecting functional area(s) to increase innovation and ensure compliance.
- Managing client-specific EAM Implementation Services.
o Data Building Strategy
o Equipment/Location Hierarchy Development
o Workflow Development
o Plant Walk-Down Data Collection and Verification
o Asset Data Research
o Data Configuration and Loading
- System Configuration Work with clients to define the scope of a project.
- Keep up-to-date on information and technology affecting functional area(s) to increase innovation